Six Baker Tilly International Member Firms Named in Inside Public Accounting's 25 Best of the Best
21 Oct 2008
Six Baker Tilly International member firms have been recognised in the 14th annual Inside Public Accounting (IPA) Best of the Best, which measures firms against 49 performance criteria to identify those that are maximising their management and operations efforts to deliver consistently strong performances and robust growth rates.
The member firms are:
- Amper, Politziner & Mattia, Edison, New Jersey
- Beers + Cutler, Vienna, Virginia
- Habif, Arogeti & Wynne*, Atlanta, Georgia
- Katz Sapper & Miller, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Vitale, Caturano & Company, Boston, Massachusetts
- Weaver and Tidwell, Fort Worth, Texas.
Back to news
Beers + Cutler, Habif, Arogeti & Wynne and Katz Sapper & Miller are three of only seven firms included in this year's list that were also named in the first IPA Best of the Best list published in 1994.