Baker Tilly International Reports 5% Increase In Global Revenues
2 Feb 2015
Baker Tilly International has reported annual revenues of US$3.6bn for the financial year ending 30 June 2014, a year-on-year increase of 5%. The network’s ranking has been maintained as the world’s 8th largest accounting and business advisory network.
Commenting on the results, CEO and president Geoff Barnes said, “To be recording our fourth consecutive year of revenue growth when the market remains as competitive and challenging as it does, and with the wider global recovery remaining subdued, is a result we are extremely proud of. It demonstrates our members’ focus on delivering consistent and sustainable growth. We recorded some really strong performances this past year in developing markets, including in Argentina, Colombia and Panama - and I see developing markets as a percentage of our total global revenues rising significantly in the coming years.”
Baker Tilly International is currently represented by 154 independent member firms in 133 countries and brings together 27,000 people in 693 offices worldwide.
- All revenue is reported in US$. In local currency terms growth in 2014 was higher; overall US$ growth has been affected by exchange rates.
- The network’s ranking is based on the annual league tables published in January each year by International Accounting Bulletin (IAB).
- Each Baker Tilly International member firm is an independent entity. Members do not report revenues on a combined basis.
- Statistics presented represent the combined figures of the independent member firms.
- Each member firm reports its figures for its accounting year ending in the 12 months to 30 June.
Revenue by Region
- Asia Pacific US$753m (+14%)
- Latin America US$87m (+15%)
- Europe, Middle East & Africa US$1,188m (-3%)
- North America US$1,535m (+6%)
Revenue by Service Line
Back to news
- Audit US$1,361m (+10%)
- Accountancy US$454m (-2%)
- Taxation US$881m (+4%)
- Consultancy US$867m (+1%)