Real Estate Transactions and Contracts
The real estate sector requires comprehensive and practice-oriented guidance.
Our multi-disciplinary approach means we manage and complete complex real estate transactions in an efficient manner by involving highly-trained experts in company, tax and banking law. Our experts are based across the world. As a result, we provide legal security and optimised tax structures while simultaneously covering all accounting and financial issues that may arise. The extensive knowledge of our specialists supports our clients in various sectors, whether purchasing or selling commercial or private real estate, performing due diligence, negotiating purchase contracts or transforming the results into sound contract language.
Your personal contact partner will set up a team tailored specifically to each transaction. Working with specialists from different disciplines day-to-day, we are accustomed to co-ordinating projects. We include not only our internal services but also external specialists' work, including notaries, banks or environmental experts to provide an even higher level of deal advice. So, wherever you want to expand or put down roots, our specialists will successfully support you in completing your real estate transaction.
Our range of services includes:
- Real estate due diligence
- Development of real estate transactions from a company and tax law perspective
- Development and negotiation of real estate contracts
- Development and negotiation of financing models
- Development and negotiation of sale-and-lease-back transactions
- Development and negotiation of commercial rent and lease contracts
- Project development
- Support of public private partnership projects (PPP structures)
- Litigation including arbitration proceedings in the field of real estate law.