Managing a business' global tax charge efficiently requires an experienced team of corporate tax specialists in place in each of the jurisdictions in which the business operates.
Whether your business is publicly or privately owned, and whether it is owned domestically or from abroad, Baker Tilly International corporate tax specialists bring to each assignment a professional thoroughness and a wealth of knowledge of local corporate tax law and business conditions.
Experts working together in global teams formed to meet international clients' needs, our members' services include:
- Advising on a country's tax compliance requirements and preparing the necessary returns and declarations. Where appropriate this will extend to local as well as national taxes
- Negotiating with a country's tax authorities to secure rulings and resolve disputes
- Advising on available tax incentives, for example for research and development expenditure, and preparing the claims
- Advising on the structuring of transactions
- Carrying out due diligence into the tax affairs of acquisition targets
- Advising on public flotations.
To access our webinar on 'Evolving PE Strategies in a Post-BEPS World', please click here.